Wednesday, June 30, 2021 2:12pm
As presented by (the spirit of) Selena (Quintanilla)
55. You don’t have to be on a stage. Give to whoever is standing nearby.
56. Singers can channel their own divine energy but so can anyone. In fact, it’s easier if you aren’t a singer. It doesn’t have to be a big production number.
57. People like to see others who look like them, succeed. We need to stop seeing ourselves in only ones who look like us, and start to see ourselves in people who don’t.
58. Don’t wait until the funeral. Pick up the phone right now.
59. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what is truly beautiful about each of us cannot be seen, but it can be felt.
60. Having money isn’t a bad thing. It’s better than not having it. If you have any, spread it around generously. It’s to share.
61. Invest some time and energy in getting to know those from different backgrounds and cultures. It’s always a good thing for all involved.
End Time: 2:26pm