Monday, June 28, 2021 7:42am
As presented by (the spirit of) Maya (Angelou)
24. When you are your best self, God shines through you to touch everyone and everything around you
25. The victor is the one who says “I made it” when leaving this world, knowing that each and every experience, both good and bad, helped shape them.
26. Love is in a tear, shed from a magnificent eye.
27. If I stand corrected, I hear your input and I am ready to reconsider.
28. The little children are as wise as the elders. It’s those in the middle that need their loving guidance.
29. Start each day by forgetting yesterday. Wipe the slate clean and begin afresh.
30. When I was on the earth, people looked at me as if I was separate from them. This was just an illusion of circumstance, for I Am you and you are me. Together, we are whole.
End Time: 7:54 am