Thursday, July 8, 2021 1:19pm
As presented by (the spirit of) Kitty (Wells)
261. Being a country star was better that being a nobody, but now I don’t feel that way anymore. Being a nobody is definitely better.
262. People relate to music because it reflects back to them things they are going through.
263. The thing I remember most is going town to town and just seeing lots of smiles on people’s faces. That made it all worthwhile to me.
264. Country music is all about turning the lemons life gives you into lemonade.
265. No one saw the real me. I made sure they didn’t. It’s how I stayed sane.
End Time: 1:26pm