Tuesday, July 6, 2021 3:04pm
As presented by (the spirit of) Jonas (Salk)
205. The polio vaccine saved lives and prevented great hardship that would have come with paralysis.
206. Modern science can be trusted to help solve problems that don’t have easy answers.
207. Figuring out why humans create disease in the first place can be the vaccine of the future.
208. Doctors and nurses heal symptoms but they don’t have the ability to get at the root causes.
209. Working in the medical field is a noble calling, but if there won’t be much disease in the future, then it will become an opportunity to retrain as just health promotion workers.
210. There’s probably a lot of truth in the old adage, ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’.
211. It is absolutely profane to charge money for people to receive the care that they need. It should be entirely free and will be in the future.
End Time: 3:15pm