Friday, July 2, 2021 1:08pm
As presented by Jesus
92. Stop nailing yourself to a cross. Stop carrying around the burdens that the past brings.
93. Admit it. Forgiveness implies that you didn’t really understand what transpired. You are really forgiving your own ignorance.
94. It’s too easy to look at others and see special things that you don’t think you have. It’s dishonest.
95. Tell the truth in all things, even if it may be considered unflattering. Ugliness in any fashion is better than dishonesty.
96. Don’t worry about what your brother or sister is doing until you have taken care of cleaning your own house first.
End Time: 1:17pm